Sunday, November 18, 2012

Introduction

     I will begin simply. This is my experience and my situation. Not everyone who has the conditions I have will be the same, nor is it likely that they will have all the conditions I have.
     I have three separate disorders that are all linked together: Insomnia, anxiety, and depression. I will ease into these posts slowly so as to put the most minor of effects first, and make my way into the more horrible.
     So, after this introduction, I will posting about insomnia. Then, I will proceed into anxiety, and finally, depression. 
     
     It takes a lot to admit to yourself that you have a mental disorder, let alone admit it to others. However, it is infinitely beneficial. Therefore, I will proceed forth with my experiences on dealing with these disorders to strengthen myself, and let others know that it's okay. It's okay to admit it. It's okay to get help. It's okay to feel and think the way we do.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment